203 W. Water Street
Rio Grande City, Texas
The mission of the Public Works Department is to maintain a clean and attractive community by maintaining functional streets, sidewalks, parks and municipal facilities.
- Street & Sidewalk Management: Construct and repair municipal
roads and sidewalks as required.
- Park Management: Ensure municipal parks are clean, safe and attractive.
- Brush Collection: Provide regular collection of brush from
commercial and residential properties.
- Facility Management: Maintain public buildings and sites in safe
and functional conditions.
- Right-of-Way Management: Safeguard public rights-of-way (ROW) such as alleys and drainage easements.
- Special Projects: Assist other departments with preparation,
support and tear-down for special events
* To ensure a successful message, all fields must be filled out appropriately.